CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Words of Wisdom

Hello everyone! What a great weekend I have had. I had my in-laws in town (I actually like my in-laws) and we have had a blast just hanging out and BBQing and eating and visiting..etc..etc. This week is going to be a busy one too. I am taking part in my church's VBS and I am going to be a pirate! If you Ebay "woman's pirate costume" all you get is "sexy pirate costume". First off, church is not a place for booty hanging out of the bottom of a costume, forget what spills out on top. Secondly, my booty has no place hanging out the bottom of a costume, let alone anything else that may be spillin' out!
So, you guessed it...I will be making my costume so we have nothin' hangin' or spillin'. That will keep me hopping this week, but I promise to post at least one crafty crafty before the week is over.

Here are a few words of wisdom for you to add to your awesome projects.

(This is one of my favorites)
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh

"Love is friendship set on fire." - French proverb

Here's one that is not necessarily for a project, but something to ponder.

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing." - Socrates

Leave me a post or a link to your project using words of wisdom!

0 sweet sentiments:

Post a Comment