CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm Connected Baby!

Whew! After a half a day, a neglected child (he thought so at least), three discs shoved into my husband's PS3 by said neglected child, a frantic web search to find a out how to get the discs out, the father of a 2 year old who wrote about the solution, saving the PS3 & my butt and a tech savy friend, I have finally opened and connected to a Twitter and Facebook page for my Homemade Hodgepodge. Whew again!
You have given me so much love on my blog, won't you show the same love to my other accounts? Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I will be doing my first three give aways to my followers when each reaches 100 followers. Oh what the heck...tell the world! Tell a friend, tell a friend of a friend! I will make it worth your while!

0 sweet sentiments:

Post a Comment