Saturday, July 10, 2010
Thanks so much to Amy from The Cheap and Choosy for choosing me to pass this award on to! This is great and it just made my day! She has some fantastic tips and ideas on making raising a family a little bit easier and less expensive.
So here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
OK Here goes!
- I never knew how much I would love my son.
- I am an Air Force wife who enjoys the adventures involved in moving every few years.
- I have known my husband for 21 years and have been married to him for 8 of those years.
- I think the best job in the whole wide world is staying home with my little boy and taking care of my family.
- Although you can't tell by my spelling or grammar, I taught English in middle school for three years. Then, I went on to teach Drama in high school, which was the highlight of my teaching career.
- Try as I might to limit my crafting interests so as not to get overwhelmed, I have a closet full of different crafty things that I cycle through based on my current mood.
- I have only been blogging for a little while but I love the community that puts it's arms around each other to give so much support.
3. Pass this on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered think are fantastic in every way!
You guys inspire me!
7 Layer Studio
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Sew Much Ado
Posted by Lisa at 9:18 AM