I know I have seen these in numerous places, but when I looked to try to link up, do you think I was able to find where? Of course not! So, if you have a tutorial for these washer necklaces, please feel free to leave me a message and I will be happy to put your link on this post.
Here's what you need:
Washer - Found at Home Depot by the screws and such, lots of sizes to choose from
Pretty silver bead
I would do a step by step with pics and everything but it is pretty easy so here's how I made this one.
1. Paint the washer with the nail polish. I actually painted on a very heavy layer, more like dripping it on. If you do it on the side of the washer that is rough on the edges, it will kind of hold the polish on better. You can create patterns and swirl etc. with the nail polish brush for added pretty.
2. Let the washer sit for a good long time for the heavy coat of polish to dry. (2 hours min.)
3. Loop your ribbon through the hole in the washer and tie a knot on top.
4. Thread both ends of the ribbon through your pretty silver bead.
5. Tie it in a bow around your neck!
Tip: You can also layer different sized washers painted different colors to add dimension but be careful because they can get heavy.