CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kid’s Room Organizers

My son doesn’t have a ton of stuff in his room, but the few toys and books he does have are always all over the place. Amazing how just a few toys can make the room look so cluttered. So, lemme show you what I did.

Took a trip to Michaels and picked up a few unfinished crates and some letters and doodads.

Painted the letters and doodads and stuck ‘em on with my handy dandy Gorilla Glue. Those suckers aren’t going anywhere.

Another idea is to decoupage with scrapbook paper that matches the room theme or trimmed down crib sheets that you used for this project.

IMG_6094

IMG_6095

These can be used for your kiddo’s room, craft room, bathroom, laundry room..and the list goes on and on….

Linked to:


HookingupwithHoHgiveaways PonyTails and FishScales

9 sweet sentiments:

Carrie

I love this idea! I used those same letters for my son's name in his room also! Great project! I will definitely try this!

brandi @ tales of a domestic goddess

those are goo cute!!! i would've never thought to use those!!

brandi
blakadomesticgoddess.blogspot.com

Steph @ This Organized Mess

This is an amazing idea! I'm in the middle of a boys room redo and I'm gonna have to keep this in mind when we head into the organizing phase ! Thanks for sharing !!

Lisa

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I have the wall letters with my son's initials that match on his wall. You can decoupage those too!

Christine

These came out great! I have a question if you don't mind...how do you get the buttons so small? I would love to figure that out! I'm following you from FFF! Thanks!!

Anonymous

Very cute and organized! Thanks for sharing at It's Party Time Thursday at PT&FS!

Kelly

Those are so cute!

Kat @ Black Kats Design

I love baskets and boxes that organize things. These were too cute!

I’m having a new link party “Cheap Thrills Thursday” starting the 29th. It’s for creative ideas that cost under $20. If you have a project you’d like to share, I’d love for you to stop by and join in!
Kat
www.BlackKatsDesign.blogspot.com

BowWowPet

These are sooo cute!
I'm your newest follower :)
www.bowwowpet.blogspot.com

Post a Comment