CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Words of Wisdom

Here are a few quotes that I think would make fantastic wall decals or plaques to decorate your house with.

"A baby is God's opinion that life should go on." - Carl Sandburg

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams

"There are flowers everywhere, for those who bother to look." - Henri Matisse

Lastly, I would like to give you a fun word to use. I have heard that if you use a word three times, in context, it will become part of your vocabulary so here is a good one for you.

snarky -adj. snide and sarcastic; usually out of irritation

Kind of random, I know but some words are just funny to me. Plus, being snarky is so much more fun than being sarcastic.

0 sweet sentiments:

Post a Comment