CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Words of Wisdom..#6…again

Well, it seems as though I have had another blog posting DUH! I have been numbering these posts and have been one off. So, instead of renumbering each of them I will just fix it from here on out. So, words of wisdom #6 again.

In honor of all of my friends and family who will be parents again before the end of the year, here are a few baby quotes.

“A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother.”
-- Mark Twain

“Babies are such a nice way to start people.”
-- Don Herrold

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. And now when every new baby is born its first laugh becomes a fairy. So there ought to be.”
-- James Matthew Barrie

“A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” – Carl Sandburg

“I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” - Robert N. Munsch

1 sweet sentiments:

Anonymous

Hey Lisa I just found your adorable blog! I'm starting a handmade pact where I feature tutorials and such and was wondering if you would like to participate? I can't find an e-mail address to contact you but my e-mail is kristen [at] ladybug-blessings [dot] com. Thanks so much!!

Post a Comment