CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Goodies!

Well, it sure doesn’t feel like fall out here. We were over 100 degrees today. Sigh… I just stayed inside all day with the air conditioner blasting and pretended it was cool.

My friend Amber is a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and has shown me some pretty cute project ideas in the past few weeks that I would like to share! It is really exciting to do other projects besides cards.

DSCN0669

On the right is a little “test tube” holder for some Halloween candy (great gift idea). The mummy is a super cute card. The Frankenstein is two sided so you get the front and back of his head and in the middle is a box and some candy in a bag. (yet another super cute gift idea) Last, the spider is a thin mint holder. There is a body on either side and sandwiched in the middle is the little mint.

Linked up to The Halloween Linky Party over at Wildflowers & Whimsey.

These are so cute, I don’t want to give them away! I think I will have to make some more for everyone else.

2 sweet sentiments:

Erin

So stinkin' cute!!!

www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

April

So glad you linked up! These are adorable! Really nice work!

Post a Comment