CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

I’m Baaaack! & Check this Site Out!

So sorry I have been away for so long. I have pretty much been “un-wired” for the last week while I was on vacation.

So, I am home and back into create mode! I have another shower coming up this weekend with cute projects to share this week. I have also been starting to think about Christmas and what I want to make for everyone. I have visited the website, You Can Make This before, but I didn’t really look around too much. Tonight, I sat down and have been perusing their patterns for well over an hour now.

I have hit a jackpot on Christmas projects. I am so excited to get started!! Sign up for their email updates and get a free set of patterns. It is well worth while! They also have some free patterns on the site for download and bundle packs too.

1 sweet sentiments:

JoDee Martin

You've been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award!
Please come comment and accept your award at
www.atozformomslikeme.blogspot.com

Post a Comment