CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Menu Planning Monday #2

Joining I’m an Organizing Junkie for Menu Planning Monday for my second installment. This is kinda fun!

mealplanmonday_v1

Monday – Roast with potatoes and carrots

Tuesday – BBQ sandwiches made with leftover roast and sweet potato fries

Wednesday – Grilled chicken salad with garlic bread

Thursday – Spaghetti and garden salad

Friday – Enchiladas with Pinto Beans

Saturday – Leftovers

Sunday – Eat out

Not a terribly exciting menu this week and nothing new, but I am not really feeling creative this week. I think it will just be a nice comfort food week.

2 sweet sentiments:

Elsie

Mmm.. I think it all sounds really yummy. Especially the Grilled Chicken Salad and the the Enchiladas with Pinto Beans. Do you have recipes for those?

Lisa

The Grilled Chicken salad is a chicken breast marinated in Italian dressing then barbequed. I just put it on top of a salad with greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, cheese and eggs. Kind of a chef-like salad.
Enchiladas are leftover chicken or roast rolled up in corn tortillas. I put them in a baking dish and cover with canned enchilada sauce and cheese. As for the pintos, I just make them using the package directions and I add a little salt, pepper and sometimes onion and jalapeno. Hope that helps. :)

Post a Comment