CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My 2 year old..

…sings all of his ABCs.

…can carry on a conversation with me.

…can giggle with his cousin Abbi for hours on end.

…is in love with Daddy’s big red truck.

…can buckle his carseat almost all by himself.

…is learning how to share.

…is VERY 2 sometimes.

…loves to have mommy and daddy read books.

…is a bit of a goofball like mommy.

…has officially mastered the word “NO”

…doesn’t need the gate on the stairs anymore

…has an amazing imagination

…can turn a cardboard box into a lawnmower

…can turn anything that moves into a lawnmower

…likes to “cook” me chicken and apple juice

…can melt my heart with a single smile.

Happy 2nd Birthday baby!

100_5084 Going home outfit

As I write this, I remember two years ago I was in labor with you and I had no idea how much my life was going to change. I have never, in my life, worked so hard. Never in my life, have I felt the kind of love I feel for you. I can’t remember my life before you and I can’t imagine my life without you.

3 sweet sentiments:

Elsie

awww... so sweet!

Robin

You are going to make me cry ::hugs:: I love that onesie!!! <3

Anora

Hey..

Birthdays are the such events when everyone happy and get enjoyment and make fun. Specially the kids are very happy in birthday parties.
Christmas Scavenger Hunt

Post a Comment