CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fixin’ to get ready to..

Potty Train!

Being originally from California, I found this little phrase quite hilarious when I moved to NW Florida. If you have never been to that area, it is more Alabama than the Miami type of Florida people think when you say you have lived in Florida. You can still catch some pretty heavy accents which I just LOVE. I really enjoyed teaching there and the wonderful mix of kids, who would say things like “Fixin’ to get ready to…” and “britches”

Anyways, I digress. I am fixin’ to get ready to think about potty training my little munchkin. (That was very noncommittal right?) With his permission mind you. I came across this dandy little tip from I’m A Lazy Mom. Check it out, and all of her other fantastic ideas, and let me know if you have any creative potty training tips to share.

1 sweet sentiments:

Stacey

Thank you for the shout out!

The Lazy Mom
www.imalazymom.com

Post a Comment