CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Duh!


So I think I need to add a Duh! category to my blog. I was checking out some blogs that I had not looked at before and I come across Mod Podge Rocks! (who by the way is AMAZING). I looked at her blog name and something didn't look right to me. I used Mod Podge when I did my Crib Sheet Drawer Pulls and when I made the Tile Coasters. I have used it plenty of times in the past. So, why didn't I get that it is not Modge Podge, but MOD Podge....hmmmm we may never know. So I stand corrected and sorry to those people who read the older version of the Crib Sheet Drawer Pulls and said "DUH!".

On a side note, did you know that there are 12 different kinds of Mod Podge!!!! I am in heaven!

0 sweet sentiments:

Post a Comment