CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Well here goes nothin'!

So, here it is, my first attempt at a craft/cooking/mommy blog. I love to share the things that I make in hopes that they will inspire you as so many people have inspired me.
There are so many blogs out there, I hope I don't get lost in the shuffle.
While on a month long trip to Albuquerque, NM with my family, I was sorely deprived of my craft room. I also had very little to do, which was a welcome bonus to the trip. Besides hanging out with my family and cooking, I had some time to check out a lot of blogs on the Internet. I also had a lot of time to assess my life at home and recognize, from afar, that there are too many complications in my life that are getting in the way of the things I truly enjoy.
My family is and will always be my joy and my life. I love playing with and watching my son, Johnny, grow and change. I especially love to watch him when he doesn't know I am looking. I give him opportunities to explore and learn on his own by discovery as well as teaching him new things. My husband, Jake is my best friend and I love the way he makes me laugh. He is Johnny's best friend too!
Next, comes creating. I love to cook and do just about any craft I can get my hands on. I think the only thing I really don't have in my heart is yarn/needle crafts. I am not the most patient person, you see. I also love being a part of Theatre. I used to teach it and love to watch and be a part of it in any way that I can.
Before my month trip I was always having the excuse of not having enough time for my crafts because too many other things were getting in the way. Then I saw all of these blogs where mothers of two or three children are getting all sorts of beautiful projects completed and I thought to myself, "You can do this." So, I created a schedule for myself. I limited my computer and TV time, which was a big part of what was making me so busy to begin with, and set off on a journey to have the best of all worlds.
Join me on my parenting, cooking and crafting adventures!

1 sweet sentiments:

Home-Mom

Looks like we began our blogs around the same time. Limiting my computer/tv time is a must and I've not mastered it yet. Did I say I love your blog??? ;) have a great weekend!!!

Post a Comment