CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Won I Won!



Thanks so much to Amy from The Cheap and Choosy for choosing me to pass this award on to! This is great and it just made my day! She has some fantastic tips and ideas on making raising a family a little bit easier and less expensive.



So here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

OK Here goes!



- I never knew how much I would love my son.

- I am an Air Force wife who enjoys the adventures involved in moving every few years.

- I have known my husband for 21 years and have been married to him for 8 of those years.

- I think the best job in the whole wide world is staying home with my little boy and taking care of my family.

- Although you can't tell by my spelling or grammar, I taught English in middle school for three years. Then, I went on to teach Drama in high school, which was the highlight of my teaching career.

- Try as I might to limit my crafting interests so as not to get overwhelmed, I have a closet full of different crafty things that I cycle through based on my current mood.

- I have only been blogging for a little while but I love the community that puts it's arms around each other to give so much support.


3. Pass this on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered think are fantastic in every way!
You guys inspire me!

7 Layer Studio

Fireflies and Jellybeans

Sew Much Ado

Joy's Hope

Polka Dot Chair

My Magic Mom

Crap I've Made

Creations by Kara

Someday Crafts

Everything Etsy

Toddler Awesome

Fingerprints on the Fridge

Night Owl Crafting

I'm a Lazy Mom

Design it Chic

4. Contact the new award winners and tell them what they've won!

7 sweet sentiments:

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans

Thanks so much! We are so honored that you would think of us! :)

Kara

Thanks so much Lisa!

Krissy

Awesome award!! :)

Following you from Friendly Friday Follow!! Hopefully you can stop by my blog and do the same! http://theartsymom.tk

Anonymous

21 years? Oh wow, congrats! You don't hear a lot of happy stories about relationships nowadays so that is definitely sweet! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Xoxo,

http://whatshernameslittlesecrets.blogspot.com/

http://thedetroitserenade.blogspot.com/

My Magic Mom

Thank you so much for this honor! I will have to get started on working on my own list now.

Kim @ Everything Etsy

Thanks so much! :)

~Kim

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling

21 years? WOW!!

Popping by to say hello on a Friday! I’m Jenn from Beautiful Calling . I’d be delighted if you want to visit me. Be sure to enter my giveaways if you do!
UV Skinz Giveaway (Can & USA 7/24)
Pocket Disc Giveaway (Can & USA 7/31)

Post a Comment